*** the video above is a dance video choreographed and directed by Lando Wilkins to a song by AV Compton for the DanceOn Network . The photos below are some shots that I took during the recording of this video . It was just an idea that Lando and I wanted to play around with and test out . This blog post is related to these photos and video . Barely . Like maybe 10% ... probably less .
Listing format to make a story and point
- I started dancing because I thought it was cool
- I thought it would help me meet interesting people (girls)
- I've been dancing for 15 years
- Competitively for 15 years
- Professionally for 7 years
- Half of my dance career was getting better so that I can win competitions
- I did
- Half of my dance career was getting better so that I can do well and make money
- I am
- There had been many amazing experiences and accomplishments
- This past year I won another major competition
- It was great
- It was nice
- Something was missing
- It didn't feel as satisfying as I thought it would be
- I'm not sure what it was
- But ...
- i'm looking at this list
- and ...
- I've never trained just to enjoy the growth
- Or this is dumb and lists are stupid
Featured dancers/models : Chanel Malvar , Katie Franko , Sabrina Fernandez