MISS WORLD 2014 : LONDON | the iPhone edition
I've literally been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to think of the right combinations of words in my brain to string together to convey to you the amazing experience i've had in London this past week . I have some phrases but no real sentences . In this spirit , here is a list of said phrases :
- It was slightly daunting to be organizing and directing Sky and 126 contestants from all over the world
- 1.6 billion watching this show . big deal
- Choreographing the opening of a show with a 63 year old tradition . big deal
- Trying to keep my shit together while 126 of the most beautiful women in the world wait for me to finish so they can get on with the rest of the day . no big deal
- The Miss World production team and choreographers are extremely talented . working the girls and cameras for a two hours show is no easy thing . Go Donna !
- I call this work but I get more enjoyment out of this than play . honestly
- Its experiences like this that lets me tell people it's what I get to do in this job that makes it worthwhile . Money can't buy this .
- Sky blu is one talented Mother ******
- The girls are all beautiful when the cameras are on and off
- London is a beautiful city when the sun is rising and there are barely any cars on the road .
- Its also beautiful in other times of the day but just a bit annoying .
- No sleep
- Crown Plaza London Docks makes great morning coffee
- I finished reading Amy Poehler's Book "Yes Please" and I hope she's right about time travel . I'm taking as many snap shots as possible
- Big ups to the Big Bad team on creating a wonderful thing
After a long and exhausting couple of days , I had about 7 hours before I head to the airport in which case I of course decided to take a car ride from a friend to see London at dawn .